Work with us in Christchurch
We're looking for a Registered Architect/Architectural Graduate with at least three years of industry experience to join our Christchurch studio.
We'd like to meet with experienced candidates who have an interest in detailed design, contract documentation and project delivery.
Herriot Melhuish O’Neill Architects (HMOA) is a design-led practice with an established reputation for award-winning architecture. HMOA has studios in Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Auckland.We work in an informal, design studio environment and we are looking for focused people who are seeking a stimulating and supportive work environment.
Our Christchurch studio is led by Duval O'Neill and was designed by Sir Miles Warren as his own home and office, read more here.
We're looking for a candidate with the following attributes/skills:
1. motivated and passionate about architecture
2. good design strength
3. strong communication and leadership skills
4. comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems and construction methods
5. ability to work on a range of project types
6. flexibility and adaptability
7. knowledge and experience with Autodesk REVIT (experience with REVIT is preferred, but training and support is available for suitable applicants).
Only applicants with New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa will be considered for this role.
Please email us your CV, including referees and/or references, and portfolio with four or five examples of your work to: email@example.com