Work towards a leadership role in our Wellington Studio
HMOA Wellington is looking for a registered architect who is considering the next step in their career or is wanting to work towards a leadership role.
Here’s an exciting opportunity for an experienced architect to join our design-led practice in Wellington.
You may be looking for a change in office culture or seeking a new challenge.
We’ve been in the business for 25 years and our increasingly diverse portfolio includes a range of projects, from houses and baches to heritage and multi-unit developments to commercial interiors and film studios—you’ll never be bored!
HMOA is mid-sized NZIA award-winning practice known for its supportive, inclusive work environment.
We’re seeking a registered architect who has:
- good design strength
- strong communication and leadership skills – or a commitment to working towards a leadership position
- an interest in exploring the possibility of becoming a shareholder or future director of HMOA
- a comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems and construction methods
- experience and ability to work across a range of project types, including residential and commercial
- flexibility and adaptability
- knowledge and experience of Autodesk REVIT (experience with REVIT is preferred, but training and support is available for suitable applicants).
What we can provide:
- a flexible, supportive and family–friendly environment
- a focused and stimulating team based in one of our new central Wellington studio
- a range of interesting projects to work on
- professional growth with in-house training and support
- plenty of potential to move into a senior leadership role and even become a shareholder of director
We'd love to hear from you. To discuss further, call John Melhuish on 027 2309035 or email your CV (including referees and/or references) and portfolio, with four or five examples of your work to email@example.com
Remuneration package, including potential shareholding, will be discussed in person.
Only applicants with New Zealand Residency will be considered for this role.