Leadership Role in Wellington: Senior Architect Wanted
HMOA Wellington is looking for a Registered Architect who is considering the next big shift in their career.
Here’s an exciting opportunity to join our design-led architectural practice as a Senior Architect in Wellington, but also with an eye to future leadership and part-ownership of the business.
Looking for a change in office culture? HMOA is mid-sized NZIA award-winning practice known for its supportive, inclusive work environment. Our diverse portfolio includes a range of both commercial and residential projects.
Our studios in Wellington, Christchurch, Auckland and Tauranga work collaboratively in small teams, providing the project architect with plenty of opportunity for autonomy.
HMOA Wellington has been creating beautifully-crafted architecture for 25 years and is looking for the right person to take a key role in helping to shape the next phase of the business.
The central Wellington studio provides a friendly, relaxed yet stimulating work environment.
We are seeking a dedicated person who has:
- The passion and experience to create quality, design-led architecture
- People skills—the ability to be consistently client-focussed
- Leadership skills—proven experience in supporting and mentoring others
- Business acumen and strategic planning skills
- A serious interest in becoming a shareholder and future Director of HMOA
- Experience in both commercial and residential architecture
- The ability and commitment to procure projects
- Comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems, standards and construction methods
- The capacity to work on a range of project types and scales, often all at once
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Knowledge of and experience with Autodesk REVIT
Remuneration package, including potential shareholding and profit share, will be discussed in person. Only applicants with New Zealand Residency will be considered for this role.
Get in touch if this sounds like you:
Email your CV (including referees and/or references) and portfolio, with four or five examples of your work to email@example.com;
To discuss further, call John Melhuish on 027 2309035.