Job vacancy: Architect wanted for Wellington Studio
Work with us at HMOA Wellington
We're looking for a Registered Architect or Architectural Graduate with at least five years’ of experience to join HMOA Wellington.
Herriot Melhuish O’Neill Architects (HMOA) is a design-led practice with an established reputation for award-winning architecture. HMOA has studios in Christchurch, Wellington, Auckland and Tauranga.
What we offer ...
The Wellington studio is led by HMOA founders, John Melhuish and Max Herriot. We work in an informal, design studio environment with great coffee, inspiring colleagues and the occasional canine.
We offer a stimulating and supportive work environment and a broad portfolio of projects to work on, both commercial and residential, from multi-unit developments to interior fit-outs and new homes.
What we're looking for ...
We're seeking a candidate with the following skills:
- motivated and great at working in a team
- strong communication and leadership skills
- design strength
- experience in all phases of the architectural process
- comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems and construction methods
- ability to work on a range of project types and manage multiple projects at once
- flexibility and adaptability
- knowledge and experience with Autodesk REVIT (experience with REVIT is preferred, but training and support is available for suitable applicants).
How to apply
Please email your CV (including referees and/or references) and portfolio (including four or five examples of your work) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only applicants with New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa will be considered for this role.