We're Hiring: Architect or Graduate. Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch Studios
Get in touch if you are a Registered Architect or Architectural Graduate with at least three years of work experience and excellent design strength.
HMOA is a multi-award-winning, design-led practice with studios in Wellington Christchurch Auckland and Tauranga. We’ve been in the business for 25 years and our increasingly diverse portfolio includes a range of projects, from houses and baches to heritage and multi-unit developments to commercial interiors and film studios—you’ll never be bored!
You’ll step into a focused and stimulating studio that also offers plenty of support and a range of interesting projects to work on in a flexible, family and pet-friendly environment.
All studios work collaboratively across the teams, and on projects nationwide.
We’re seeking a person who has:
- at least three years’ work experience in the industry
- good design strength
- strong communication and leadership skills
- a comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems and construction methods
- the ability to work across a range of project types
- flexibility and adaptability
- knowledge and experience of Autodesk REVIT (experience with REVIT is preferred, but training and support is available for suitable applicants).
Only applicants with New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa will be considered for this role.
If this all sounds like you, please get in touch with your CV, including referees and/or references, and portfolio (with four or five examples of your work). Make it clear in the subject field which location you are interested in. Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos: Bruce Foster