Work with us at HMOA Christchurch
April 12, 2021Back to news
Our Christchurch studio is looking for a Registered Architect or Architectural Graduate with a minimum of four years of experience.
We're after someone who has experience and interest in detailed design, contract documentation and project delivery.
We work in an informal design studio and are looking for a focused person who is seeking a stimulating and supportive work environment.
We're looking for a candidate with the following attributes/skills:
1. motivated and passionate about architecture
2. good design strength
3. strong communication and leadership skills
4. comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems and construction methods
5. ability to work on a range of project types
6. flexibility and adaptability
7. knowledge and experience with Autodesk REVIT (experience with REVIT is preferred, but training and support is available for suitable applicants).
Only applicants with New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa will be considered for this role.
If this sounds like you, please email your CV, including referees and/or references, and portfolio (including four or five examples of your work) to: email@example.com