Work with Us: Job in HMOA Christchurch Studio
Work with us at Herriot Melhuish O'Neill Architects Christchurch
Do you have five or more years' experience as a Registered Architect/Architectural Graduate or Architectural Technician?
Here's the opportunity to work with our Canterbury team in the HMOA Christchurch studio, designed by Sir Miles Warren.
The successful applicant will have experience and an interest in detailed design, contract documentation and project delivery.
Herriot Melhuish O’Neill Architects (HMOA) is a design-led practice with an established reputation for award-winning architecture. We work collaboratively across our four studios in Christchurch, Wellington, Tauranga and Auckland.
While our studio environment is informal, we are looking for a highly-focused person who is seeking a stimulating and supportive work environment.
- highly motivated
- good design strength
- strong communication and leadership skills
- comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems and construction methods
- ability to work on a range of project types
- flexibility and adaptability
- knowledge and experience with Autodesk REVIT (experience with REVIT is preferred, but training and support is available for suitable applicants).