Work With Us in Wellington. Registered Architect Wanted
July 3, 2020Back to news
We're looking for an intermediate-level Registered Architect for our Wellington studio. We want someone who has experience in both the commercial and residential sectors. Applicants must have a minimum of three years of post-registration experience in the industry.
Herriot Melhuish O’Neill Architects (HMOA) is a design-led practice with an established reputation for award-winning architecture. HMOA has studios in Wellington, Christchurch, Auckland and Tauranga. We work in an informal, design studio environment and we are looking for focused people who are seeking a stimulating and supportive work environment.
We are seeking a candidate with the following attributes/skills:
- motivated and with keen interest in architecture
- good design strength
- strong communication and leadership skills
- comprehensive knowledge of New Zealand building systems, standards and construction methods
- ability to work on a range of project types
- flexibility and adaptability
- knowledge and experience with Autodesk REVIT
Remuneration will be based on level of experience. Only applicants with New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand work visa will be considered for this role.
To apply please email your CV (including referees and/or references) and Portfolio (including four or five examples of your work) to: firstname.lastname@example.org